The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

Who would have thought that Indiana would prolly be the biggest game of the season outside of the playoffs 

Indiana is definitely playing better than I think anyone would have expected. The interesting thing with that though is Penn State very clearly outplayed Indiana when they played each other, even though Indiana won. I think OSU very clearly have beaten the best team on our schedule outside of a potential conference title game. 

There is a monumental gap between Wisconsin and the rest of the Big 10. Also, there is a rather large gap between OSU and Wisconsin.

Indiana might play us tough, but I could also see OSU winning by 21+. We’ve seen OSU obliterate Big 10 teams they actually “get up” for.

23 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

There is a monumental gap between Wisconsin and the rest of the Big 10. Also, there is a rather large gap between OSU and Wisconsin.

Indiana might play us tough, but I could also see OSU winning by 21+. We’ve seen OSU obliterate Big 10 teams they actually “get up” for.

And we get them at home which certainly helps. The fact we utterly obliterated them last year alleviates any concerns I may have as well. We should be fine

This team is really good but not where they need to be yet.  Particularly running the ball and in some spots on defense.  Hard to point to a team better then them right now, and the passing game is definitely the best I've seen it, but I'm not sure they're the total team that they were last season.  At least not yet.