The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Wasn't aware of this. Yeah, sounds like he was struggling. Still, best of luck to the kid wherever he goes. Really tough competition at that position these days. 

Well he didnt play his senior year in HS because of injury, so he was very rusty. I think it just took him time to get back into the groove of things and it being a short season, didnt help.

I think its the best thing since he has some studs in the class before him, studs in the current class, and studs in the next couple classes. 

I wonder where he goes

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah, Haskins got released now. What an ugly situation. I thought he was going to be decent, but he obviously wasn’t and it seems his head wasn’t really screwed on straight after getting that check. 

Or he’s always been this way and Ryan Day is truly phenomenal as a coach.

If we do lose to Lawrence again, I want Clemson to challenge the Jaguars to an exhibition match.

If Lawrence is capable of beating the college teams I root for thoroughly, surely he is capable of leading his college team to a win over his future NFL team.

50 minutes ago, pf9 said:

If we do lose to Lawrence again, I want Clemson to challenge the Jaguars to an exhibition match.

If Lawrence is capable of beating the college teams I root for thoroughly, surely he is capable of leading his college team to a win over his future NFL team.

C’mon dude. Any college Team would get smoked by the worst NFL team. 

Today marks the 42nd anniversary of Woody Hayes putting something of a curse on OSU in that all his successors have started 0-1 in bowls.

Unless Ryan Day moves on to the NFL for next season it might be a while for the next chance for this curse to be broken.

On 12/28/2020 at 8:51 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Haskins needs someone like Belichick in his life. Give him a year to sit and mature in that system under whoever and he might be salvaged. The guy needs a perfect situation bc of his awful attitude and work ethic. Didn't think he was like that here or maybe he was and money happened. I dunno. 

He needs to get the hell out of the DMV. Go be by yourself! 

22 hours ago, pf9 said:

Today marks the 42nd anniversary of Woody Hayes putting something of a curse on OSU in that all his successors have started 0-1 in bowls.

Unless Ryan Day moves on to the NFL for next season it might be a while for the next chance for this curse to be broken.

Who cares about the 0-1 bowl game crap or this curse! Quit trying to make it a thing!

• Like 1