The 2018 Kirk Cousins Megathread

Heimdallr

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

A lot of you will never get my point so lets just agree to disagree. Main conclusion being though There should be no excuses why the Vikings don't get just as far with Cousins as they did with Keenum. 

Unlce Buck understands me for all those that need clarity. 

This is basically like a guy being mad that his ex-girlfriend is happy in her new relationship and now he has to prove to everyone why she wasn't marriage material.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Ooooohhhhh.......so you're mad we're happy with Kirk's play?

Is it bugging you?

You can be happy with his play all you want but will that bring your team Playoff wins that lead to SuperBowls? 

I want Superbowls, not Elite Stats. Even in the Skins thread this was my point about Kirk. 

Edited by Skins212689

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

You can be happy with his play all you want but will that bring your team Playoff wins that lead to SuperBowls? 

I want Superbowls, not Elite Stats. Even if the Skins thread this was my point about Kirk. 

Once again. We don't know that.

Why do you keep asking lol

It didn't last year. It might this year. Or the year after. 

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

But she never is gonna get the Ring she left her Old relationship for.

Where is the SuperBowl Ring at Kirk? 

How do you know he won't get a ring?

How long did it take top-3 GOAT Peyton Manning to get a ring?

How about HOFer Dan Marino?

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

2 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Once again. We don't know that.

Why do you keep asking lol

It didn't last year. It might this year. Or the year after. 

So stop bragging about Elite Stats that dont lead anywhere. While at the sametime leaving Cooks Elite stats out and blaming the defense. 

Edited by Skins212689

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Why is that bugging you?

lmao c'mon dude.

You're pissy that we're liking Kirk's play. 

Are you 12?

Like I said before when things are Good it's all good for the QB, but when things don't go as planned people bring up excuses. 

I can tell we have 2 different mindsets. Your fine with the Elite stats and No Ring so Enjoy. I'll let Kirk stand you up on his own when it matters most. 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Like I said before when things are Good it's all good for the QB, but when things don't go as planned people bring up excuses. 

I can tell we have 2 different mindsets. Your fine with the Elite stats and No Ring so Enjoy. I'll let Kirk stand you up on his own when it matters most. 

Are you Dalvin's mom?

Do you want your boy to get paid?

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

So there is 7 QBs who don't need help. How is there any super bowls left for other QBs to win?

Those 7 still need help, their play is just Elite enough where they can lead a offense through wholes on the offense. That's why only THOSE 7 deserve TOP dollars. 

Now for the rest of the teams, their ELITE guy should get TOP Dollars for their abilities. Not the QB's on those other teams just BECAUSE they are QB's. 

11 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

How do you know he won't get a ring?

How long did it take top-3 GOAT Peyton Manning to get a ring?

How about HOFer Dan Marino?

How many Playoff Games did Marino and Peyton Win as well and still not get 84 million guranteed! Like I said we don't agree and that's fine. 

12 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

But she never is gonna get the Ring she left her Old relationship for.

Where is the SuperBowl Ring at Kirk? 

Well, it's Week 10.  That would be hard to do.  Let's just give the guy some time.  I think he has played just as well as Keenum did, and in some ways even better.  That's what we signed him for.  We didn't think Keenum would be able to repeat his performance from 2017.  We will just have to see how things play out.  So far, I think we have a very good chance of making the playoffs, and very possibly even winning the division.  If we do that, we could end up being the 2nd or 3rd seed, which would probably give us a home playoff game.  Like you said.  We will have to wait and see.