Joe Thomas Retiring

TitanLegend

7 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

That is absolutely insane. In other words, when the defense was rushing the passer Thomas only allowed a sack on .0045% of his snaps over his ENTIRE career. Easily one of the greatest.

While literally playing 100% of the offensive snaps every year until last year.

Crazy.

20 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

He saw it as a job, and he was damn good at it. But little things like this, as well as choosing to stay in Cleveland rather than pursue a championship, that show how he didn't necessarily have a passion for the love of the game and personal legacy. Kudos to him for being as good as he was in spite of that.

How does staying in Cleveland show does not have love for the game?

Or are you saying you can only love the game when you win? I guess everyone should just take league minimum deals and go play for Belichick. 

45 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I will literally fight anyone who ever says anything negative about Joe Thomas.

Oh, hey, gosh, @Darth Pees, I think Joe Thomas is an All-Time Great at offensive tackle; the Ultimate Team Player- all those games, all those snaps, played at a Pro Bowl level, for such a losing team!- a HELL of a man, and a personal hero of mine!!!!!

So ah, no need for us to fight, okay? Ha, ha! I mean, we're friends, right? Ha, ha!

(Also, I've seen how feisty you can get on here- I wouldn't want to try it! Besides- fighting's against my religion- I'm a Devout Coward)

Image result for Joe Thomas

41 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

He saw it as a job, and he was damn good at it. But little things like this, as well as choosing to stay in Cleveland rather than pursue a championship, that show how he didn't necessarily have a passion for the love of the game and personal legacy. Kudos to him for being as good as he was in spite of that.

So a guy doesn’t miss a SNAP in 10 seasons, plays though MCL tears, etc doesn’t have a passion for the game?

Kudos to you sir on the hottest of hot takez.

Archived