This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

Hopefully doesn’t hit ya too hard bro, I just had it, got over it about a week and a half ago. It straight knocked me on my *** for 10 days but I’m not vaccinated ( I’m a kidney donor so I had my reservations about the vaccine, especially with no real time for development) but my boy who is vaccinated only dealt with it 3 days. Either way, get well soon.👍

My daughter tested positive on Tuesday and I was watching her the other day with no mask even blew her nose and everything. 48 hr will be this afternoon. I’ve been slamming zinc and vitamin c. So far so good. I haven’t had covid once yet 🤞🏿. I’m diabetic and unvaccinated and also am not sold on these vacc’s 

On 1/17/2022 at 11:43 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Damn, just tested positive for Covid.

I had it a week ago. Was bed ridden for 3 full days with a really horrendous sore throat, 104 fever, and bad headache. After 3 days all of those symptoms disappeared and I was just congested for another two days. After five days, I tested negative and back to work. Not too bad, just like a bad flu. 

I was fully vaccinated but the vaccine is useless against Omicron. Even more research coming out saying the booster is 100% useless against it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I had it a week ago. Was bed ridden for 3 full days with a really horrendous sore throat, 104 fever, and bad headache. After 3 days all of those symptoms disappeared and I was just congested for another two days. After five days, I tested negative and back to work. Not too bad, just like a bad flu. 

I was fully vaccinated but the vaccine is useless against Omicron. Even more research coming out saying the booster is 100% useless against it. 

Vaccine & booster still reduce the risk of serious illness (hospital admission), almost all the ICU patients with covid are not vaxxed. 

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Absolutely ridiculous. Every President of this particular party like absolute clockwork. And blaming it on the war now, lol. Never listen to the media. 

“Got money for war but can’t feed the poor” I’m 40 yo this shish is getting old

31 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I hear people complaining about gas prices and all I can think about is how innocent people in Ukraine are losing their lives. Perspective is everything.

Aren’t we one of the biggest oil producers in the world. This imo is just price gouging and like mentioned above it’s being blamed on the war. 

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Aren’t we one of the biggest oil producers in the world. This imo is just price gouging and like mentioned above it’s being blamed on the war. 

Yes the gas prices have zero to do with the war. Don’t listen to the media worth a damn.