This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Finally got the house!!!!

can’t stop looking at these house keys I actually mf did it.

feels so good to own a house after all these years of grinding 

Now the hard work begins 😄😄

Congrats man, you now have a large appreciating asset so you’ll be good with time. My mortgage is up next year and they get a lot easier over time!

On 7/20/2022 at 3:32 PM, Darbsk said:

Now the hard work begins 😄😄

Congrats man, you now have a large appreciating asset so you’ll be good with time. My mortgage is up next year and they get a lot easier over time!

Value already up 18k$ last 30 day’s gotta love Cali 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Value already up 18k$ last 30 day’s gotta love Cali 

Exactly! I was lucky, bought my home needing a pile of work when the market was down. Did most of the graft myself, It’s now worth 8x what I paid for it 😀

11 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yes sir today is my first day firing up the smoker at my new house got some  maple wood to cook up some links, beef ribs, lobster and pints 🍻 

Unreal, enjoy man!

A bit of advice, go out of your way to introduce yourself and meet your neighbours early. It can be a little awkward, especially if they are quite a bit older than you/not your usual crowd, but it sure makes a difference.

15 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Unreal, enjoy man!

A bit of advice, go out of your way to introduce yourself and meet your neighbours early. It can be a little awkward, especially if they are quite a bit older than you/not your usual crowd, but it sure makes a difference.

Yea I’ve been so busy moving in all last week still haven’t unpacked. There’s a local bar in walking distance that I’m definitely hitting up next weekend. My Hoa lady said that’s the best way to meet the locals lol 🍻. Also when they smell my cooking neighbors come to me and their dogs start crying or howling 😎

• Like 1