This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Try going on a retreat where they take your phone away from you.  I have been getting all kinds of stuff done since and I did not want them to give my phone back after the 4th day.

Yeah I bought an Apple Watch for emergency calls and texts and been leaving my phone off up to 12-13 hours a day. Life changing productivity. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I’m retiring from this site. It was a good run. My mother moved on to heaven, and everything doesn’t feel the same. I always loved this site, and it was always fun. All the debates 

Sorry to hear about you Mother, at the end of the day life is more important than arguing on a football site so look after yourself number one and if you find some peace then we’ll still be here! Take care man 🍺

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I’m retiring from this site. It was a good run. My mother moved on to heaven, and everything doesn’t feel the same. I always loved this site, and it was always fun. All the debates 

Bruh my pops died in 2020 last sat was his bday this Sunday is Father’s Day shish still hurts. 🙏🏿 God bless. This will make you stronger in the end but heal at your speed.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2023 at 10:39 PM, Humble_Beast said:

My condolences bro, losing your mom is tragic. Best of wishes with your life. 👍🍻

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Sick, you need to join Gamepass asap if you havent already, best value in video games

I don't know why but I have never done a shred of research into it. It's essentially a subscription to play games but you dont actually own them?

I am old school I guess and just buy the ones I want when they go on sale.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't know why but I have never done a shred of research into it. It's essentially a subscription to play games but you dont actually own them?

I am old school I guess and just buy the ones I want when they go on sale.

Exactly plus it covers your fee to play online multiplayer if you pick the proper subscription. Any studio Microsoft owns you get almost all the games included with it which is a ton of studios. Like all the elder scrolls games, Xbox studios, etc. I haven't had to pay for a game I was excited about on Xbox save for once or twice a year since having it.

12 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Exactly plus it covers your fee to play online multiplayer if you pick the proper subscription. Any studio Microsoft owns you get almost all the games included with it which is a ton of studios. Like all the elder scrolls games, Xbox studios, etc. I haven't had to pay for a game I was excited about on Xbox save for once or twice a year since having it.

I'll have to do some serious digging and analysis. I don't buy many new games, just the new Madden annually.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'll have to do some serious digging and analysis. I don't buy many new games, just the new Madden annually.

Definitely see what works best for you. It will all depend on what you're wanting to do with it. I normally tell folks to try it for a month and then they can judge themselves.

• Like 1