This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

On 12/4/2023 at 3:31 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

giphy.gif

I’m waiting on that college football game to finally drop I didn’t think I’d see it again in my lifetime. My son and I were waiting for the commercial during ncaa championship that never happened 

• 1 month later...

Has anyone else hopped into the crypto market recently?  I put a grand down on Shiba Inu and it's exploded over the past week.

Just wanted to see what others here have to say about it.  I've told some coworkers but surprisingly, they don't really know much about crypto.

22 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Has anyone else hopped into the crypto market recently?  I put a grand down on Shiba Inu and it's exploded over the past week.

Just wanted to see what others here have to say about it.  I've told some coworkers but surprisingly, they don't really know much about crypto.

Been in crypto since 2018. I mostly own ADA, CRO (have their debit card that gives you free Netflix & Spotify via rebate), and i've gotten into this move to earn NFT game called STEPN where you buy a shoe NFT and then you make coins when you walk or run. It's pretty cool.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RaisinBran said:

Been in crypto since 2018. I mostly own ADA, CRO (have their debit card that gives you free Netflix & Spotify via rebate), and i've gotten into this move to earn NFT game called STEPN where you buy a shoe NFT and then you make coins when you walk or run. It's pretty cool.

Bro.  Crypto needs to be taught in schools (college).  There is so much more to it than I ever would have imagined 5-10 years ago.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2023 at 10:25 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

Does anyone have experience building a hanging/floating entertainment unit similar to the below?

61b5fe8feccabe7cbbf69b9de0c06cc5.jpg

81y3v5EOo8L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

il_fullxfull.1680443623_emh8.jpg

black3_53acc569-2315-41c8-b96e-c8e86bfdd

We've renovated our entire home and made our living room nice and modern. However we haven't touched hanging out 75" TV or made an entertainment unit yet. I really like the idea of doing something like this. Hiding the wires, clean, modern, functional.

What are your thoughts on these styles? Any good to haves for entertainment units?

Figured I'd try here for some advice too.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Do you need to get the same brand of soundbar as you do TV?

No. I have a Sonos soundbar and Samsung TV. Prefer Sonos for quality and meshes with the rest of the speakers in my house. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm going to be a dad!

Congratulations man! Now the hard work begins 😁 

You’ll experience joys and frustrations greater than you ever have but just make sure you cherish the time!

• Like 1