Brett Hundley Value Thread

Kenrik

47 minutes ago, justo said:

Honest question: Would you rather have Dak Prescott or whatever is left of Aaron Rodgers' career? It's an interesting question.

Dak has been a good QB for 1 1/3 years.  Rodgers has been an elite QB for ~8 years.  Give me 6 more years of elite QB over a good QB.  Especially with this team.

4 hours ago, HawaiiFan808 said:

Dak has been a good QB for 1 1/3 years.  Rodgers has been an elite QB for ~8 years.  Give me 6 more years of elite QB over a good QB.  Especially with this team.

You are assuming Dak makes one heck of a jump. He had a good rookie year and does some things well, but we've seen many talented young QBs that never make that jump.

As far as the concept goes with relation to Hundley, if he plays great and you can get something like multiple high picks for him, I'd gladly trade Hundley. I'd even consider a trade like Hasselbeck (Hasselbeck +1 (17) for 1 (10) + 3 (72)) although I'd hope to be moving up more than that.

Rodgers would still be worth a Hadl/Walker type haul. I don't see any team in today's NFL willing to make that offer.

5 hours ago, justo said:

Honest question: Would you rather have Dak Prescott or whatever is left of Aaron Rodgers' career? It's an interesting question.

Rodgers, and it isn't even close.

I don't think Dak makes that thing go nearly as much as Zeke does.  We shall see very soon, though....

Archived