2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

3 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Winning the division is going to be so important. I like Sevy vs anyone but a 1 game playoff vs Ohtani or Paxton could be problematic 

Plus - if we DONT win the division - we most certainly have to win the WC race - otherwise, we'd be traveling cross country for that one game playoff (after finishing the season with a 3 game series at Boston). At the very least, we'd want those teams traveling to NYC.

SEA finishes the season with seven games at home.

LAA finishes the season with six games at home.

LOTS could (and will) change between now and then - but if these same teams stay in the hunt - we dont want to be traveling to the West Coast for that game.  Just say'in.

55 minutes ago, mission27 said:

We are honestly gonna make a decision based on one start?

Hes really not that good anymore.  

In May and his first start in June,

Bos 6 IP 2 runs

Hou 6 IP 0

@ NYY 7 IP 2 runs 

KC 6.1 IP 5 ER

At LAA 7 IP 2 ER

going deep into every game, pitching well vs 4 playoff teams,  playoff tested; I think he’s exactly what the team needs which is a stable number 2 starter.

Zona and Sea are in the playoff races for Corbin and Paxton so they’re unlikely to be traded.

Maybe Det is willing to get rid of Fulmer but other than that, there’s really nobody. 

37 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

In May and his first start in June,

Bos 6 IP 2 runs

Hou 6 IP 0

@ NYY 7 IP 2 runs 

KC 6.1 IP 5 ER

At LAA 7 IP 2 ER

going deep into every game, pitching well vs 4 playoff teams,  playoff tested; I think he’s exactly what the team needs which is a stable number 2 starter.

Zona and Sea are in the playoff races for Corbin and Paxton so they’re unlikely to be traded.

Maybe Det is willing to get rid of Fulmer but other than that, there’s really nobody. 

Fulmer is not good. I think the only guy better than Hamels that is close to consideration is MadBum

Archived