2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

Actually kinda feel bad for the Indians. Bullpen is so bad that they send Bauer out for the 8th despite 110 pitches, he gives up a couple of base runners and they have to take him out. Bullpen comes in and allows the inherited runners to score plus 4 other. 

40 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Actually kinda feel bad for the Indians. Bullpen is so bad that they send Bauer out for the 8th despite 110 pitches, he gives up a couple of base runners and they have to take him out. Bullpen comes in and allows the inherited runners to score plus 4 other. 

Ours decided to one up them today lol

16 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

No matter how many runs you trail, you're always a chance against that pen. They are the gift that keeps on giving. 

On 5/27/2018 at 3:08 PM, KhanYouDigIt said:

Luckily it seems it's just an acl sprain and not anything worse.  So he's gonna go on the 10 day DL to let hit heal up and rest that scared me alot and i feared the worse.

As for the braves vs mets that was awesome to see Culberson with a walk off HR FTW just now :D

3 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Luckily it seems it's just an acl sprain and not anything worse.  So he's gonna go on the 10 day DL to let hit heal up and rest that scared me alot and i feared the worse.

As for the braves vs mets that was awesome to see Culberson with a walk off HR FTW just now :D

We have been lucky when it comes to Freeman and Acuna.

20 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Lmao at the Cubs announcers saying that was a clean slide by Rizzo

Totally clean, definitely aiming for the plate.

DeTw1SWV4AA-MgY.jpg

It's even worse when you watch where he ended up. His entire lower body ends up to the right of home plate, yet somehow none of this was deemed, even after replay, to be a situation where he "deviated" from his path to home. This of course makes sense because runners are always taught that when on 3rd, you start inside the base path, in fair-play territory and then run towards the catcher.

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Maybe I'm salty, but I still remember Cards fans on here defending this crap.

IMG_1700.jpg

@hrubes20 remember this one?

Its the old Tony La Russa syndrome. If the cardinals do it? Fair game. If anyone else does anything that even looks like cheating cry like a baby or whine about the "Unwritten rules". Granted i'm a sour Brewers fan. 

5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Its the old Tony La Russa syndrome. If the cardinals do it? Fair game. If anyone else does anything that even looks like cheating cry like a baby or whine about the "Unwritten rules". Granted i'm a sour Brewers fan. 

I'll always football anything that says eff Tony La Russa, but I wasn't even talking about him so much as the perception. I guess I should be happy as a dude who was on the anti-takeout slides brigade early that the MLB addressed it and fan perception has somewhat changed. 

It's just really easy to be salty about stuff when you have slides from < 5 years ago that are just brutal that got defended.

Archived