Patriots trade Brandin Cooks to the Rams

1ForTheThumb

Crazy move. Can’t argue with the return - essentially #32 last year and a 4th for one season of 1,000+ yards, #23 overall, and a 6th. It’s a fair trade. 

I still wish we kept him because I like him a lot, but can’t argue the return. 

A Edelman-Hogan-Mitchell WR core has lots of question marks.

Maybe they are just winding the run down now b/c I didn't think they were winning the SB in 2018 prior to the SB loss to the Eagles. Probably gonna be a season like 2012 following the Giants SB loss b/c the SB losers always suffer regression.

25 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Maybe they are just winding the run down now b/c I didn't think they were winning the SB in 2018 prior to the SB loss to the Eagles. Probably gonna be a season like 2012 following the Giants SB loss b/c the SB losers always suffer regression.

So you're saying we're going to host another AFC Championship in a weak conference?

I approve. Writing on the wall with him being a FA and quite honestly not worth the $15M+ per year he'll get on the open market. Good player, great guy by all accounts, wish him nothing but the best. Hopefully they use these picks well.

So it's clear they are going to draft a QB, WR and a LT.  Which ones?  I read someone say you all would use these picks for Odell?  Seriously?  Thats does not sound like a Patriot move at all, especially with all of the holes FA has created.

What two players are you targeting IYO?

Archived