Anybody for Cobb out Dez In?

Golfman

Doesn't seem like the Packers are down for this scenario either. The only teams showing interest to this point are Ravens, Saints and Bills. Might still be early in the process but so far it's being reported the Packers aren't in the hunt. 

2 hours ago, Golfman said:

Doesn't seem like the Packers are down for this scenario either. The only teams showing interest to this point are Ravens, Saints and Bills. Might still be early in the process but so far it's being reported the Packers aren't in the hunt. 

Good.

13 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Answering OP: No. GB needs to improve overall WR depth. Removing Cobb and replacing him with Dez doesn't fix the core issue with that group

On top of that, after all of this Rodgers stuff, I have a hard time believing Gute is going to cut Cobb. 

4 hours ago, Golfman said:

Kinda strange that Vegas has the Texans at +300 and Packers at +400 to land Dez. Well above any of the teams "showing" interest at the moment. 

5 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

Add to that he is about 3 years older than Cobb so no ty.

I thought the same but actually at the start of the season Cobb will be 28 and Dez 29. Dez has played in the league one more year than Cobb.

7 minutes ago, Pilprin said:

Dez made a comment that the Packers would be too weird...too much "history"

So I think the likelihood is not great. Still think the Pack adds a Vet WR before training camp.

If this is in reference to the non-catch call from that playoff game, implying he's still bitter about it, that's low-key hilarious. xD

4 minutes ago, Gopher Trace said:

If this is in reference to the non-catch call from that playoff game, implying he's still bitter about it, that's low-key hilarious. xD

Not sure the context. That was my first thought, but I also think we have had some good battles with them...most ending with painful losses for them.

4 minutes ago, Pilprin said:

Not sure the context. That was my first thought, but I also think we have had some good battles with them...most ending with painful losses for them.

So he should want to go here to avoid that again haha

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

No one is actually taking that comment seriously are they?

This isn't Jordy Nelson we're talking about, you're telling me I should give the benefit of the doubt when it comes to critical thinking to Dez Bryant?

Yes I'm taking it 100% seriously.

53 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This isn't Jordy Nelson we're talking about, you're telling me I should give the benefit of the doubt when it comes to critical thinking to Dez Bryant?

Yes I'm taking it 100% seriously.

Uhhh...

"It wouldn't seem right,'' Dez said (smiling). "Too much history."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dez-bryant-loves-idea-of-playing-for-giants-rules-out-packers-because-of-too-much-history/amp/

lemme teach ya'all about a thing called a 'joke'

Archived