Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

also i dont believe it that no one knows

theyve seen the draft board and they cant look at who's number 1?
lol

What if Steve Wyche was paid by Dorsey to drop this information after Dorsey told Hue his (fake, but Hue doesn't know) draft plans just to see if Hue would leak it to his powerbot Silver & then try to weasel that it was a coordinator or staffer?

Then Dorsey fires Hue with cause.

Then Dorsey drafts Baker and cleans house in Cleveland media.

Then Dorsey somehow cuts Kenny Britt again.

Dorsey:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

That feeling when Deshone Kizer ends up being better than Baker Mayfield in 3 years.....

@brownie man  What have we done?

Honesty I’m not making that call just yet 

I’m about 50/50 on that happening 

But Baker last year wouldn’t have been a first round pick 

I definitely think Deshone has a good chance to be better 

7 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I didn’t like him as a prospect before, now I don’t like him as a person either. 

I want my team to have nothing to do with someone with views like that 

He was a 17 year old moron when he made that comment. I'm sure a lot of us have said similarly dumb things we didn't mean trying to be funny. I don't require my draft picks to be mature as high school kids. No point in crucifying him for something he said tongue-in-cheek in 2013.

You can dislike him as a prospect, but I highly doubt his actual view is that if you aren't white, you aren't worthy. It's just making a dumbarse comment.

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

He was a 17 year old moron when he made that comment. I'm sure a lot of us have said similarly dumb things we didn't mean trying to be funny. I don't require my draft picks to be mature as high school kids. No point in crucifying him for something he said tongue-in-cheek in 2013.

You can dislike him as a prospect, but I highly doubt his actual view is that if you aren't white, you aren't worthy. It's just making a dumbarse comment.

This.

Dude was a kid that said something stupid.  I’m sure no one here has ever said something regrettable before...

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

On top of that front offices have better resources to paint somebody's character than a random tweet from 5 years ago.

Archived