Almost Draft Day

Nickpeloso17

58 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Not a Dolphins fan but I don't see them giving up that much to trade up 5 spots ahead of teams that don't need QB's. Rosen would likely fall to them at that point.

Cardinals and Patriots have been rumored to want to trade up for a QB. Trades happen

For Cleveland - I wouldn't trade anything more than 3rd day picks to move up to 25. We could easily save ourselves an extra 2nd and maybe trade to 28-29 spot for #33 and a 4th? Or don't trade up for a OT that might be there in the 2nd. I'm happy with taking the keep what we got approach to this draft. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

3 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

Well, that depends on how bad you guys want a QB. ;)

If Buffalo is willing to pay that price they would go up to 2 (assuming the Giants would move).

Otherwise, why give Denver 3 first when they could wait until Indy is on the clock and give up 2.

With an increasing talk that Josh Allen might be the pick for the Browns, I'm just looking forward to it for reasons like this:

On 1/26/2018 at 11:45 AM, MWil23 said:

I refuse to believe it, simply because I can't. The alternative if we do draft him is me being DONE with the NFL. I'm 100% serious.

@BleedTheClock, I also came across a comment you had to me in the same topic where I said that Browns fans should get accustomed to the idea and you basically wrote that off. Seems like the tune has changed a tad, no?

7 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

we're going to need more from Buffalo in that trade. Maybe throw in another 1st and a 3rd.

You know that this won't happen right? Two 1st and a 2nd is way more than anyone will offer us for 5....in points Buffalo would be giving lot more than us.

As for the mock, this would be amazing....I personally think Hernandez would be the 22 pick, but I like Wynn very much.

Throw in Lorenzo Carter, Rashaad Penny, Dante Pettis and Josey Jewell on day 2 and we have a heck of a draft.

8 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

You're getting a 2320 value for a pick worth 1700.

ZERO chance you would get 3 first for that pick.

Indy got 600 points over value with their trade with the Jets, according to that chart. When QBs are involved, that chart is thrown out in most instances..

34 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Indy got 600 points over value with their trade with the Jets, according to that chart. When QBs are involved, that chart is thrown out in most instances..

and everyone knows the Jets overpaid and that is the outlier for that move. 

Archived