Cheese Curds: Green Bay Packers Updates

swede700

10 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Well coached teams makes plays when it matters most. 

I would still argue that a plays like Rasul Douglas' interception, Greg Joseph missing a 37 yard FG, or Dalvin Cook being incorrectly ruled down are all poor luck moreso than poor coaching. Although LaFleur is clearly a better coach overall than Zimmer, so the point is kinda moot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Welp... I've just lost all of the respect that I had for Rodgers... If you are going to be unvaccinated, at least have some courage to tell the truth (ala Cousins). 

Hasn't been following protocols all season, either.

But Kirk will get all the flack and media circus about not getting vaccinated 🙄 because Aaron can throw ball more gooder

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

The only good thing going for Jordan Love is that the defense he's going up against is putrid. Green Bay still very likely wins this next game against Kansas City.

So what you're saying is there will be a lot of hype over Love after this game and they'll be ready to move on from Rodgers? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Better for people to think you’re an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove it. Yikes. 

It’s astounding that people blame “wokeness” or “cancel culture” for the entirely foreseeable consequences of their own actions. 

20 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

What an absolute clown.

I just read some of the stuff he said...how do we know that this isn't just all intentional, and he doesn't truly believe some of this.  I wouldn't put it past him, because he is that much of a ego-centric poor excuse of a person.  I can't imagine this would help him for any more endorsements either, though.  Maybe he is just throwing all of it away because he doesn't want to do them any longer.  If he truly does believe it though, I feel bad for anyone associated with him.