Cheese Curds: Green Bay Packers Updates

swede700

37 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Who's going to go into GB and beat them? 

Never bet against Brady, you will lose.

And also, being biased as I am, I also wouldn't bet against the Vikings, should they make the playoffs, going into Lambeau and winning (if they win the Wildcard game).  I just don't view the Packers as a dominant force, incapable of losing, even at home in the playoffs.

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, perrynoid said:

That was prior to yesterday's game, the stats have not been updated yet apparently.  Prior to yesterday's game, he threw 2 TD's and 3 INT's but yesterday threw 1 TD and 2 INT's for a combined 3 TD/5 INT season.

You’re double dipping on his Detroit game. 

He threw 1 TD and 1 INT against KC, and he threw 1 TD and 2 INTs against Detroit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Man, the Packers fans in this forum are some of the worst/classless people ive ever seen in my 31 years of life. Some of the comments they make, i really dont understand how it is allowed on this website. And their moderator doesnt even care. What a toxic place that is. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Man, the Packers fans in this forum are some of the worst/classless people ive ever seen in my 31 years of life. Some of the comments they make, i really dont understand how it is allowed on this website. And their moderator doesnt even care. What a toxic place that is. 

It's why we don't generally allow that kind of nonsense here and we expect that if Packers' fans that do come here that they respect it, as we do when we go there.  It's also probably why guys like @perrynoid swapped sides.  🤣

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eric dunn said:

Forums tend to bring out the worst of the worst.  We are lucky here

Many of them on that forum are good, reasonable, fans, but they get overshadowed by the vocal majority.

• Like 2

Im glad we have a mature/friendly/sensible fanbase here in the Vikings forum. Proud to be a part of this fan base.

There was actually one fan in that forum that wished cancer on somebody's mother in response to a non-GB Packer fan. 

But anyways, a GB Packers loss almost feels as good as a Vikings win. I really think that could be it for ARod in GB. In which case, the division is wide open. Although i dont feel like that should change what we do this offseason. But if say Brady is gone & ARod goes to Denver, the NFC could be had.