Barkley or Chubb at #4?

BleedTheClock

Who do you prefer at #4?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who would u pick between these two?

Here is another instance that I think you cannot go wrong either way.  Well...technically you could.  If one sucks and the other is good, and you take the one that sucks.  I think they will BOTH be good.  I don't buy into the "don't draft a RB that high" talk.

Chubb gives you a very good defensive end, that should help to solidify a decent D-line.

Barkley gives you an offensive weapon with homerun threat.  He will take a lot of pressure off of a QB, and is a great compliment to Hyde and Duke.  I don't think having 3 good RB's is a bad thing.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The thought of Garrett - Ogunjobi - Ogbah - Chubb on passing downs sounds better than gym shorts at the strip club iyam.

Jogging Pants.....More Versatile......and they tend to leave the AC on High...

2 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I'm going Chubb because drafting a RB in the top 5 has never gone well for us. However if we do draft him, I'm not going to complain about it. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

If we’re being honest drafting any position in the top 5 hasn’t worked well for us short of LT. 

?.... ?..... ? 

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

My heart says Barkley.  My brain says Chubb.

The brain needs to win these battles during a draft.

My Chubb says Barkley

29 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If we’re being honest drafting any position in the top 5 hasn’t worked well for us short of LT. 

?.... ?..... ? 

Braylon was good in 07.... sigh. 

Archived