MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This 100%

It’s a great fight. In a 3 Round fight I think Conor beats Holloway easily just like last time. 5 Round Fight Holloway could get a late round finish. 

I’d say outcomes are:

Conor KO 1st or 2nd Round

Conor 48-47 Decision

Holloway 48-47 Decision

Holloway TKO Round 4 or 5

I think Conor knocks him out this time, but if not, I think Conor wins Rounds 1 and 2 and wins either Round 3 or 4 for the 48-47 decision. 

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

It’s a great fight. In a 3 Round fight I think Conor beats Holloway easily just like last time. 5 Round Fight Holloway could get a late round finish. 

I’d say outcomes are:

Conor KO 1st or 2nd Round

Conor 48-47 Decision

Holloway 48-47 Decision

Holloway TKO Round 4 or 5

I think Conor knocks him out this time, but if not, I think Conor wins Rounds 1 and 2 and wins either Round 3 or 4 for the 48-47 decision. 

Either way its definitely a fight we need to see

14 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Dana White said everything Khabib's uncle said was absolute BS. I really hope we see Khabib vs Tony next and the McGregor vs Diaz triology, then let the winners fight. 

Where's Poirier in that scenario? Dude finished Pettis, Gaethje, and Eddie in his last 3 fights and said his injury doesn't need surgery. Would suck to see Nate jump him in line for a title shot. 

5 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

It is, and nothing wrong with that. He's won titles in ufc and bellator, he's gotten a mcgregor fight and had a fight of the year with gaethje. He's earned a payday in Asia

His reasoning seems reasonable. He wants the ONE championship for the trifecta. That would be a pretty cool notch to put ones belt. Pretty unlikely anyone else would/could pull that off. 

On 10/17/2018 at 5:58 PM, Blazer026 said:

Don't blame him. Enough idiots bought the Mayweather/McGregor fight. 

Easy money for both of them. 

How does this gimmick work now. Does khabib really have the drawing power? And how does he promote this fight? He cant go out and pull connor crap now. 

But i honestly would love for it to happen soon. Khabib taking 4 months of just boxing and fighting floyd, when he comes back thats one scary dude. Wouldnt watch it all though.

56 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

How does this gimmick work now. Does khabib really have the drawing power? And how does he promote this fight? He cant go out and pull connor crap now. 

But i honestly would love for it to happen soon. Khabib taking 4 months of just boxing and fighting floyd, when he comes back thats one scary dude. Wouldnt watch it all though.

I feel like 4 months of nothing but boxing still makes him an average boxer at best. 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like 4 months of nothing but boxing still makes him an average boxer at best. 

An average boxing is all he needs. Right now hes bad. And tearing it up. If he had just enough to finish someone who’s exhausted and hurt, that would make him far more dangerous