MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Just now, Glen said:

Overall bad imo. Conor was the poster child and lost. Khabib fights a boring style(not to me but most) that I'd assume the majority don't care for and is still champ.

Could be wrong though. Think it would be great if Khabib was more of a boxer than a ground and pounder.

GSP was the biggest star and his fights were more boring. His style won't hurt him IMO.

2 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

this is like when the school bully picks on the dude who's secretly a proper fighter.

Conor ran around jumping in cages, acting like a prick, and attacking a bus of drained fighters with a mob of his own. he took 30 guys to attack Khabib in Brooklyn. he thought he was untouchable, but I think he picked on the wrong dude

I mean Conor is a pretty decent fighter too

• Like 1

I doubt Khabib "attacked" Conor's JJ coach as Rogan stated. Theres more going on and the amount of disrespecting the direction of Khabib reminds you. McGregor shouldn't have gotten sicker punched but he did get into it with Khabibs other buddy.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Back in April, Conor got pissed at Khabib’s camp and stormed a bus where he and his team was. He threw a dolly through the window and the glass got in Ray Borg’s eye, causing him to be hospitalized and missed the fight. He then boarded a bus, caused more issues and threw a chair at Rose Namajunas

No he didn't. 

2 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

this is like when the school bully picks on the dude who's secretly a proper fighter.

Conor ran around jumping in cages, acting like a prick, and attacking a bus of drained fighters with a mob of his own. he took 30 guys to attack Khabib in Brooklyn. he thought he was untouchable, but I think he picked on the wrong dude

You do realize Khabib surrounded one of McGregors friends who was alone with his own posse before the bus incident, right?

Conor didn’t just decide to show up to the bus for no reason

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hornbybrown said:

Khabib is going to retire so he doesn’t care about a suspension 

Wait, what?

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

GSP posted a picture of him a couple weeks ago in a sauna and the caption was like test weight cut or something. 

Will we see the biggest hero and most likable guy in UFC History GSP vs the most hated and most disliked guy in UFC History after tonight in Khabib?

Would be HUGE.  

Pass.

Just now, Mossburg said:

GSP was the biggest star and his fights were more boring. His style won't hurt him IMO.

This is true.

Matter of fact how the hell did he get so big by being so boring? Other than just being flat out better than everyone.

Just now, Glen said:

I mean Conor is a pretty decent fighter too

yeah no doubt, don't want to make it sound like Conor's not an amazing fighter. one of the best to have fought in the UFC, for sure.

but lately he's taken it further, he thinks he's some kind of Scarface character outside the cage too. mob violence, going after Khabib and the people around him with personal shots. maybe time to tone it down a little