All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I get the two winners of the rumble.... but in particular for the Men’s I just want them to shock us one day with a mid card totally unexpected winner

With 3 full months to build a guy. Theres no reason when announcing "change" to resort to the same old failed standard and have an event so predictable. A guy like BigE or Elias could have carried that, while Seth builds a separate feud along side. Say, against one of these callups like EC3 for Mania. 

30 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

OMG IM MARKING OUT!

...and lol at road dogg wearing becky lynch's shirt

Crowd was tripping me out along with all else in that segment. RD leaning in for a selfie with dude ringside and dude turns away. lol

Probably my favorite segment in a good long time.

Did anyone else think Dean was about to go CM punk and drop a Pipebomb at the end of raw last night i got that vibe from him. Especially now with the rumors hes leaving WWE after Mania. Wouldn't shock me with how badly his heel run has been booked

Wouldn't really miss Ambrose, tbh. I definitely like him more  now since his heel turn, as I felt his face run was pretty stale and just downright cringey at times. Still, I have never viewed him as a top guy. More like a guy who belongs on the upper midcard and nothing more.

Archived