Eagles Draft Thread - When you're here, you're Champions! ™

Kiltman

23 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

It would be pretty cool if we could get Austin Corbett at 52. Howie needs to draft more Nevada kids anyway. 

Looking through that list he seems like a good fit, versatile guy.

I’ll say in a Vacuum, get Hurst. But none of us really know the deal with his medical. Same with Landry.

I don’t know if I need him at #52, but I do love Daesean Hamilton. His skill set would be nice to add. But if we are taking a wideout at #52 Chark probably makes more sense.

There are guys I like but I’m not sure if they really fit here. Like Kemoko Turay. He could maybe add some weight to his frame...but not sure if that’s his best path

More than likely Howie is going to have to use assets to move back up in order to secure somebody in the 2nd he likes. Why not just grab said player at 32?

I think with all the talk of us being desperate to allocate more picks made it difficult to probably get a better haul. 

35 minutes ago, Phire said:

The compensation for trading out does seem a bit low. I guess Howie thinks Baltimore is going to have an awful season.

With the roster we have this season, I'll take a 2nd next year over a 3rd this year any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, 808 said:

Don’t know why, but I’m suddenly getting the feeling it will be a TE at 52.

which means, there is no way we go TE. 

I say its very likely we go TE or that hybrid H-back 

Flowers

Herndon 

at 52 I'm not sure about that. 

Ah the feeling of disappointment at the Eagles on draft day. I guess a Super Bowl win is not enough to change some old habits.

the two things I dislike the most about this trade is:

- No picks in the top 50

- saying this draft is heavy at the 2nd - 3rd rounds is another way of saying it has a lot of ok to mediocre talent, so I would rather have us take the best available as early as possible. 

If this board has taught me something is that when this team has a negative reaction to the draft or any other decision, more often than not we were right from the beginning 

Archived