2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

2018 NFL Draft: Penn State’s Troy Apke ‘best player we’ve ever had’ at NFLPA game, says ex-NFL coach

If you don’t want to believe Deion Sanders, that’s your funeral. Because when it comes to Penn State safety Troy Apke, Mike Martz is singing from the same psalmody.

“I think the four years that I’ve coached that [NFLPA] bowl game, he’s the best player we’ve had,” Martz told Land of 10 when asked about the former Nittany Lions defensive back, one of nearly a dozen Penn State prospects expected to be taken in the 2018 NFL Draft.

“I think [Apke] will impact his team wherever he is. And I do think he’s an elite player and can be for a lot of reasons.”

3 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

2018 NFL Draft: Penn State’s Troy Apke ‘best player we’ve ever had’ at NFLPA game, says ex-NFL coach

If you don’t want to believe Deion Sanders, that’s your funeral. Because when it comes to Penn State safety Troy Apke, Mike Martz is singing from the same psalmody.

“I think the four years that I’ve coached that [NFLPA] bowl game, he’s the best player we’ve had,” Martz told Land of 10 when asked about the former Nittany Lions defensive back, one of nearly a dozen Penn State prospects expected to be taken in the 2018 NFL Draft.

“I think [Apke] will impact his team wherever he is. And I do think he’s an elite player and can be for a lot of reasons.”

well that's... encouraging, at least

7 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

With how much Nicholson can't stay healthy.... I have no problem with this pick. He's raw, so we may not have seen his full potential yet. And his measurables are off the chart. 

That’s right on.

Archived