Draft Thread

BigD1123

Man, we need defense but if Guice is there at 41 wow, hard to pass up, he is the real deal. 

Rap mentioned we were trying to move up. I wonder who it was for and if our target was selected. We got a ton of ammunition to move up.

Still have our 2,3, 4, 3 5s, 3 6s...

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Don’t be shocked if the Raiders strongly consider taking another tackle in the second round tomorrow. Gruden really, really wants to upgrade the position.

Michael Silver tweeted this not sure if its been shared here, but I am one of the few Raider fans on Twitter that he hasn't blocked lol

Reading this made me sad. Taking two OT's early on in the draft when its considered to be a terrible OT class doesn't seem to be the brightness move.

16 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Michael Silver tweeted this not sure if its been shared here, but I am one of the few Raider fans on Twitter that he hasn't blocked lol

Reading this made me sad. Taking two OT's early on in the draft when its considered to be a terrible OT class doesn't seem to be the brightness move.

This I can see happening over us actually taking someone we all believe they should take. I'm over getting my hopes up thinking they'll actually take the highly rated talent over some prospect only they see has more upside.

Taking Miller over James or Edmunds??? What an f'ing joke of a staff. Carr and Mack is about the only thing holding my fandom of this team at the moment. 

This is the absolute worst outcome I could imagine for the 1st round. We passed on Minkah, Vea, Edmunds and James for Miller who is such an unbelievable reach and Bryant. This is extraordinarily desperate and reaks of Gruden wanting to win now by over reaching to fill the biggest hole (RT) and giving himself another weapon on O regardless of the risk involved. Reggie has had questionable draft picks over the past few years, but one thing I admired about him was his long term view. I worry that this is Gruden's desperation to having a winning season this year rather than building things up patiently to have lasting success.

Im not usually this negative but I'm struggling to see any positives from this.

17 minutes ago, reddevil said:

This is the absolute worst outcome I could imagine for the 1st round. We passed on Minkah, Vea, Edmunds and James for Miller who is such an unbelievable reach and Bryant. This is extraordinarily desperate and reaks of Gruden wanting to win now by over reaching to fill the biggest hole (RT) and giving himself another weapon on O regardless of the risk involved. Reggie has had questionable draft picks over the past few years, but one thing I admired about him was his long term view. I worry that this is Gruden's desperation to having a winning season this year rather than building things up patiently to have lasting success.

Im not usually this negative but I'm struggling to see any positives from this.

man..... you might be right

Archived