2018 NFL Draft - Now Underway!

y2lamanaki

2 minutes ago, Pandomonium said:

YOU DO NOT PICK SOMEONE IN THE TOP TEN THAT IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU WIN THIS YEAR!!!!

Terrible, terrible, terrible.  Now that we have him we won't get anything of value for Brown. So we down-graded our RT spot and will likely get poor value for Brown. I still fear that Shanny has very, very specific kinds of guys he wants and he's willing to overpay and over-draft for them.  That is a serious flaw if true.

1 minute ago, Knowledge said:

Whats wrong with Trent Brown? All I've heard the last two years is how this guy is one of the best young tackles and a monster 

He is great in pass pro but really doesn't do much in the run game. Besides that he has some problems with conditioning. I really doubt he will play hard once he gets a big contract. 

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'm hopping we stick him at guard

He's almost as tall as Trent brown. That usually means you can get bullied by stout DTs.. donald suh.. he's not a guard. 

WE BETTER TRADE BROWN

Not happy that the cards got Rosen but durring his interview he just seems like Edward Norton to me.  I know that he is bigger and more athletic but he sounds so much like Norton and he is somewhat slim as well.

Archived