2018 NFL Draft - Now Underway!

y2lamanaki

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's a safe bet to go good. How good? Not sure, but he already does a lot of things expected from an NFL QB and is a smart guy. Durability is a concern but if he stays upright, he's a top 15-17 type of QB.

This. He is the most pro ready by a long shot. If he stays healthy he'll be at least a solid starter. His potential is to be much better than that.

2 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

This. He is the most pro ready by a long shot. If he stays healthy he'll be at least a solid starter. His potential is to be much better than that.

Worst case scenario for Rosen is a Jay Cutler type career imo. I think he’ll be better at the end of the day.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I really disliked the pick (though specifically the trade up was brutal),

Your full response was a good one. As for this part of it, that's exactly what I meant when I said I hated the pick. I had Whitehair rated higher and thought maybe Martin too.  Most all I hated giving up multiple picks to take Garnett when it was likely we could have had him at our original spot or at worst taken one of the other guys - who of course I thought were as good or better anyway.

15 minutes ago, Pandomonium said:

everyone is forgetting about guys like DJ chark and Holton Hill

Chark is a one-trick-pony with amazing physical skills. I'll take a WR like Miller that can work the middle of the field in the intermediate areas with is excellent route running, over someone who can only go deep. Jimmy can carve up defenses in the short and intermediate areas, give him more Pierre Garcons and less Darius Heyward Beys.

I love Hill as a prospect, but if his college staff is scared of what he would do off the field, then I'm comfortable with passing to get someone like Quentin Meeks. 

Archived