2018 NFL Draft - Now Underway!

y2lamanaki

9 minutes ago, John232 said:

It depends for me. If it's just 2+3 for top of 2, i'm a little bit weary of it. But given that Landry, Carter, Nwosu and Sweat may all be gone by our pick in the second, I would appreciate the urgency to address that position of need. BUT like you, I really want to see Brown used in any move up, or Armstead for that matter too. Hell, throw in Ward in there as well. 

Shoot package all 3 up for a picks.

Here's to hoping that Oliver falls to #59! Tomorrow Im hoping that we at least get a situational speed rusher. Even if its someone that goes around so far that the QB has to step up into our interior DL. 

Im all for Okorokwomondo. Seems like he could become an everydown LEO for us. 

What do you guys think of Uchenna Nwosu? The guy is explosive as hell. Might even be able to play SAM?

2 hours ago, typecast said:

I hope Landry lights it up for whatever team that takes him as he gets the Carl Lawson treatment.  I still think we're taking Arden Key.

Certainly feels that way doesnt it? We met with him, what? three times? 

Lets just hope its in the fourth or later

6 hours ago, StevenK said:

I think Guice is falling because of those false rumors he made up about his interview process at the combine.

The rumors are almost certainly real. Guice has nothing to gain and much to lose by divulging. The NFL has respectability to protect and respectability to lose by concealing the question asked. Guice just shot himself in the foot by being too forthright in answering the question. His best move was to avoid going there.

6 hours ago, big9erfan said:

Am I the only one here who hates the idea of giving up a bottom second and high third to move up to near the top of the second?

Not at all. This is a juicy thick day 2. Stand our ground and hit the 3 targets hard; they'll be there. 

3 hours ago, N4L said:

Here's to hoping that Oliver falls to #59! Tomorrow Im hoping that we at least get a situational speed rusher. Even if its someone that goes around so far that the QB has to step up into our interior DL. 

Im all for Okorokwomondo. Seems like he could become an everydown LEO for us. 

What do you guys think of Uchenna Nwosu? The guy is explosive as hell. Might even be able to play SAM?

3 good and viable names mentioned here. ^

This would be a rough preference list for me, if even just on perceived value alone.

Harold Landry

Joshua Jackson

Ronnie Harrison

Rasheem Greene

Dallas Goedert

Will Hernandez

Courtland Sutton

Isaiah Oliver

Ogbonnia Okoronkwo

Carlton Davis

Uchenna Nwosu

Anthony Miller

DJ Chark

Genard Avery

Donte Jackson

Darius Leonard

Quenton Meeks

Lorenzo Carter

Braden Smith

I think "Obo" Okoronkwo could be there at our 2nd round pick tonight. I would be pleased with it as well. Oliver and/or Landry would be nice as well. I not too picky! :D

Initial reaction to our pick at 9: "Ugh"  

However, now that I know what appears to be going on with Trent Brown...it looks like a wise pick, to me. Nothing bugs me more than people lacking a work ethic (or an overgrown sense of entitlement...funny how they often seem intertwined.).

3 minutes ago, 49ers2015 said:

Anyone concerned that the division rivals have Wilson, Goff, and now Rosen as their qbs?

My worst case scenario drafts for our division rivals posted in the draft forum: 

49ers fan: 

Cardinals: Make a jump up in the draft and get Josh Rosen. It wouldn't be immediate (they'll go with Bradford to start), but long term, I would hate this. And if we do see some sort of slide by Rosen, I don't think that this is out of the realm of possibility at all. 

So yeah, I don't like that they got him LOL

3 minutes ago, 49ers2015 said:

Anyone concerned that the division rivals have Wilson, Goff, and now Rosen as their qbs?

Oh yeah, the division is stacked with QBs. The Cardinals already have a really good defense, have arguably the best RB in the game and decent OL. Not an easy out at all. 

And then elsewhere, the Bears just continue getting better and better. I keep saying it, but this team is going to be a problem. Vikings or Packers may win the division with 10 wins. 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh yeah, the division is stacked with QBs. The Cardinals already have a really good defense, have arguably the best RB in the game and decent OL. Not an easy out at all. 

And then elsewhere, the Bears just continue getting better and better. I keep saying it, but this team is going to be a problem. Vikings or Packers may win the division with 10 wins. 

Bears are going to be pretty good this year and people are sleeping on them. If mitch is legit, that team has a chance to do some damage. 

16 minutes ago, 49ers2015 said:

Not particularly. I think all of us feel confident that we have the best QB of the bunch. 

Praise be to Jimmy Gesus 

Archived