2018 NFL Draft - Now Underway!

y2lamanaki

Just now, AustrianNiner said:

That's cool. 

Weird first round. A lot of reaches/headscratchers, still a lot of great guys available. Trade up tomorrow? Seems like there is definitely something wrong with Landry though.

A toooooooon of headscratchers. Such a bizarre first round. There were at least 3 guys I thought had no business in the first, and other guys, like James Daniels, I thought were locks. 

Just now, Forge said:

A toooooooon of headscratchers. Such a bizarre first round. There were at least 3 guys I thought had no business in the first, and other guys, like James Daniels, I thought were locks. 

Hernandez, Landry, Josh Jackson, Daniels, maybe Guice and Hubbard...(and more)

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Great replacement for Lewis. Guess they weren't that concerned about the bone on bone. I think I have to see Jackson go to NYG. I mean, is there a less NYG setup than those three together? 

Miami, if they like one, with gase, would be the landing spot of Rudolph I have to think. Pats will take Falk / Lauletta with one of their seconds. 

THey don't re-sign their guys to big contracts. So maybe they're just hoping for 5 good years from him.

YEah  lots of good guys left. But we're picking at 59. Most of the guys that people like will be gone.  So who's going to be there for us at 59?  Hubbard and Carter are intriguing Leo prospects to me. Lots of WR possibilities. Depending on how it goes maybe some CB and LB prospects.  Any favorites for late in tn2 2nd?

Because of the surplus of QBs and OL going in the first round, some REALLY nice talent available at the skill positions and positions of need for us. I think we get in the late 30s for either a corner or a pass rusher.

Jackson being available in the 2nd is a surprise, but would fit in really nice in some schemes. 

Archived