Day 2 targets

St Vince

5 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Just being facetious about his off-the-field concerns. Believe he left LSU for "personal reasons" and there were several questions about that, came back off injury out of shape, etc. 

He went to rehab. He's telling teams it was just for marijuana but it doesn't sounds like they really believe him. You don't put on 50 pounds in 6 months just rehabing from pot.

18 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Realistically;

Christian Kirk, James Washington, Gallup

I'd absolutely love Arden Key (baggage, but was my super high upside pick from like pre-combine). 

I think he totally be worth a shot in the third. If we move back a few pics in the second to gain a third or package a fourth and some 5th to move into the late third, I would be hoping that he still available.

Maybe the biggest boom or bust prospect in the whole draft. 

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Do you prescribe that before you go to bed, or after you wake up ?

I've done both, and while it's definitely more prudent to do before bed, there are times one is simply too drunk to think that far ahead. 

4 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Night 1: Wanted no Vea or OL. I'll always keep an eye on Edmunds, James, Oliver and Davenport, but it would be hard to ever second guess Alexander

Night 2: Two picks please

Yup.

I'll see Davenport twice a year when they play the Bucs (living in Tampa, I'm cursed with having their games forced on me).

Honestly - I'm glad Edmunds went to BUF - where I wont see hide nor hair of him! I really wanted him. Think he'll do good things. Sigh. 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Yup.

I'll see Davenport twice a year when they play the Bucs (living in Tampa, I'm cursed with having their games forced on me).

Honestly - I'm glad Edmunds went to BUF - where I wont see hide nor hair of him! I really wanted him. Think he'll do good things. Sigh. 

It’s kind of like Bob Fox said - last year we passed on Watt and he looks like a pro bowler.  If Edmunds turns out the same, and JA becomes a JAG, then I’ll really be pi$$ed.

6 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I kind of want Oliver or Jackson just to watch the staunchly anti-cb section of this forum self-destruct. 

Only if we move up to draft them... perhaps a trade up with our 2019 3rd? 

Since we clearly don't value our 3rd RD picks. 

Speaking of 3rds, maybe we can claw one back

Chargers are feeling real good about snagging D.James yesterday. Are they moving any WRs today ?

Packers 2.45 for :

Chargers WR Tyrell Williams and their 3.20. The difference in picks is still 2nd round value, the RFA tender they originally put on him.

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Chargers are feeling real good about snagging D.James yesterday. Are they moving any WRs today ?

Packers 2.45 for :

Chargers WR Tyrell Williams and their 3.20. The difference in picks is still 2nd round value, the RFA tender they originally put on him.

Don't you tease me like that @Shanedorf

Probably wouldn't have to pay that much though. 

20 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

It’s kind of like Bob Fox said - last year we passed on Watt and he looks like a pro bowler.  If Edmunds turns out the same, and JA becomes a JAG, then I’ll really be pi$$ed.

Imagine where we'd be had we not taken King.

Wonder if the Packers saw the writing on the wall with Randall

8 minutes ago, Cadmus said:
11 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Packers 2.45 for :

Don't you tease me like that @Shanedorf

Probably wouldn't have to pay that much though. 

Give them 4.01 and a 5th

Archived