• Can work inside or outside and has been effective on all three levels
  • Former walk-on with elevated level of competitiveness
  • Field fast throughout the route
  • Top notch ball tracker whose focus sharpens down the field
  • Body adjustments to haul in challenging catches is excellent
  • Works with scrambling quarterbacks
  • Slick with his feet near the sideline
  • Creates yardage after the catch

All in all a solid WR who should step in and be productive very quickly. Fantastic and aggressive move by Pace.

Matt Harmon did a great write-up on him just a few weeks ago.

https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/articles/reception-perception-anthony-miller-and-an-intriguing-blend-that-needs-attention/?udk=mharmon25

I agreed with most of it, as alot of it seemed to match what I was seeing as well, but one thing he didn't touch on too much was Miller's catch radius which was outstanding (especially considering who he had throwing to him). one of the negatives about him is that he struggled against physical corners and get thrown off his route because it. IMO, this is simply not an issue due to lack of him not being physical enough but more-so due to poor hand technique which is very coachable.

I'm very excited to see what Nagy can do with him in this offense.

4 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

For those who arent familiar with Miller, hes been most often comped with Antonio Brown.  Yes, best wr in the NFL Antonio Brown.

As was Antonio Callaway, except Miller actually isn't an idiot. lol

I'm much happier with this draft than I was expecting.

8 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Defensive playmaker? Check

Interior OL? Check

WR? Check

Pass rusher? ...

Getting an elite pass rusher on the outside was a major need but we can't fix everything in one year. We still improved 4 positions and filled 3 needs with 3 picks. Can't be mad at that and to be truthfully honest, I don't even care how the rest of this draft turns out. Between FA and these first 2 days of the draft.....I'm so hyped about the potential on this team right now that I wish the season would start tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Getting an elite pass rusher on the outside was a major need but we can't fix everything in one year. We still improved 4 positions and filled 3 needs with 3 picks. Can't be mad at that and to be truthfully honest, I don't even care how the rest of this draft turns out. Between FA and these first 2 days of the draft.....I'm so hyped about the potential on this team right now that I wish the season would start tomorrow. 

Key in round 4 :)

17 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

For those who arent familiar with Miller, hes been most often comped with Antonio Brown.  Yes, best wr in the NFL Antonio Brown.

Kewl. The NFL.com player comp is Kendall Wright. 

13 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

The problem is that is still the most important position defense. Anthony Miller better be good because pace gave up next years 2 and 4th rounder this year for him.

Archived