All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I’m growing on the Alt pick as more news comes out about his willingness to switch to RT even before the draft happened. Certain pundits also feel that he’ll make the transition seamlessly because of how well he quickly moved from QB and TE to LT. Still using the #5 on a RT is going to take some getting used to after years of viewing the value of that position in a certain way. I’m still very puzzled by the Still pick in the 5th round when Hunter Nourzard was right there or a better slot CB prospect. It’s the only one where the pick was so drastically different from the consensus board. Broken record but our biggest weakness OL wise was in the interior, especially at Center, and not even drafting one in such a deep draft is probably my biggest gripe so far.
  3. I joined FF in December of 2005, so I've been on this site damn near half my life.
  4. https://x.com/asaunders_pgh/status/1788978046029959625?s=46&t=qcRuXjH2St1oLeP8Aph7Og
  5. I think he will be a PS guy this year and push for a roster spot in 2025
  6. It's crazy because we don't relaly know if they're wrong about Watson being as good as Mahomes if he went to KC. It's probably true if Watson wasn't a wierdo. As for Gary's measurables, I get it. I just couldn't get over the 9.5 sacks he had over his three years in college.
  7. I have spent more of my life as a member of this prestigious club than not (switched usernames)
  8. These games are funner with an active @Nazgul sucks he’s outta here so soon
  9. In third grade, I think the only computer the public had access to was Pong.
  10. The Lions can play the run, and with Reader they'll continue to. When it comes to improving the pass defense enough for the Lions to have a breakout, you have two options; you can add to the pass rush and plan for it to make the coverage better, or you can add to coverage and plan for it to improve the pass rush. The Lions took the latter approach, but I was hoping for the former.
  11. Does not exist this season. Sorry, Nazgul. You’re out out, and so is everyone else who gets voted out. Once you’re out you’re out for good.
  12. I can get behind this. Don't get why we needed permission though? Is it just because they are still paying him even though he was fired?
  13. And that brings us to our first twist of the season! Redemption Island!
  14. Would be absolutely hilarious. And for as similar as they can be considered as a "type" of prospect, Holtz was the better prospect and I'm not sure it was all that close.
  15. Steelers #2 WR ?? Roman Wilson/ Van Jefferson/Dez Fitpatrick/Calvin Auston III CB#2 Donte Jackson/Corey Trice/Darius Rush ILB - I have heard that the Steelers are not expecting anything from Cole Holcomb this season (due to the knee injury last season) so who will start opposite of Patrick Queen? Already seeing Fautanu practicing at Rt so B. Jones will be moving to LT.
  16. That's a feature, not a bug. Getting a good defensive player at 12 or 13 plus say the Raiders 2nd this year or Broncos 3 this year plus 2nd next year would help beef up their defense. The reason they spent 45 mil on Cousins is to not have uncertainty at QB. They could have spent it on a couple of top tier D-linemen if they were that high on Penix.
  17. I think it's mostly a balance of short and long term investments. I think Siegs can definitely be upgraded, but he's locked in long term for cheap (especially with the cap going up). He just turned 27, so it's not like he's cratering based on age. Starting as early as next year, he's your second pairing guy. I would like a guy who will throw his body around down there though. It infuriates me that Bahl doesn't do it. I was watching game 7 of toronto / boston and at one point, Carlo just smashed a Leaf who was standing in front of the net to get him away and I was so jealous. Hoping that Misyul can take his role sooner rather than later.
  18. Trying to envision who is here for mini-camp: QB Mills // Boyle RB Doaks? // Ja. Jordan // Brooks WR Jad. Janke // Jax. Janke // Hutchinson // Johnson III // Wayne TE Quitorino // Stover // Keene OT J. Thomas // Fisher IOL Kenyon Green ?? // Eiselen // Patterson // Scruggs // Broeker // Henderson IDL P. Payne (not T. Pain) // Marcus Harris Edge Gaye // Haynes // Byrd // Horton??? LB J. Hill // To'oTo'o // Tooley // T. Barnes CB Lassiter // Pride? // Ross? SAF Hill // Bullock K Felkins I know Texans signed a rookie P just for this camp. Seems light on DBs
  19. The first player voted out of Survivor 4: @Nazgul, the tribe has spoken. Thank you for playing. Sorry you don’t have much luck in Survivor. You’re a hell of a competitor and I think this is at least the second time you’ve been the first voted out. I know you have a hard exterior shell though and you’ll bounce right back from this early exit.
  20. That QB Battle looked like Vegas vs Staley last year.
  1. Load more activity