2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

He was picked in round 4. Which is kinda my point. We could get a TE round 2, a DT round 3, and still get a decent change of pace back in round 4 probably.

Kalen Ballage went in round 4 last year and was over 100 on Sunday. 

Then of course, there always seems to be a UDFA like Thomas Rawls, or Phillip Lindsay which is kinda @plan9misfits point. Problem is if you don't draft them there's no guarantee they will sign with you, like Rawls. Especially when they know Zekes our guy

Just like we drafted Scarbrough and tried for Hines last year, I doubt we remain stagnant behind Zeke this off season. 

I thought we should have hung onto Scar. Some guys take longer to develop then others. He has obvious talent as a goal line back at the very least.

Iowa State RB David Montgomery is worth a look. Probably going higher than what Dallas would be willing to spend though. Matt Campbell raves about his work ethic and character. He's a semi-finalist for the Witten Man of the Year. Shifty and outstanding balance. Good enough receiver, but not exactly homerun speed. 

36 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Iowa State RB David Montgomery is worth a look. Probably going higher than what Dallas would be willing to spend though. Matt Campbell raves about his work ethic and character. He's a semi-finalist for the Witten Man of the Year. Shifty and outstanding balance. Good enough receiver, but not exactly homerun speed. 

He's likely going to be a 2nd-3rd round pick. More of a shifty, power back in my opinion. 

7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

People have said hes like a poor mans LT. Not a bad thing at all but your right about being too expensive. 

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

I thought he just had the one knee injury?

8/28/18: According to NFL teams' preseason data provided by team sources, Anderson checks in at 6-foot-1, 219 pounds. He is said to run the 40 in 4.50 seconds. The durability concerns are going to kill his draft grade, and some teams may flunk him medically as he has had three season ending injuries in four years. 

http://walterfootball.com/draft2019RB.php#ixzz5a8HFtfhr

11 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Can't find any speed backs in this draft? Most just seem to average a low 4.50 to low 4.40. I'm not an underwear olympics guy but what  I'm specifically looking for is game breaking speed.

Is that kid from Purdue declaring?

Rondale Moore? Nah he's a freshman

12 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Can't find any speed backs in this draft? Most just seem to average a low 4.50 to low 4.40. I'm not an underwear olympics guy but what  I'm specifically looking for is game breaking speed.

Is that kid from Purdue declaring?

There is only one prospect like that and he will be a first rounder:

http://www.draftscout.com/members/ratings/players.php?genpos=RB&draftyear=2019&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

Archived