2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Leinart went #10 to Arizona. 

Herbert isn't gambling as much as Leinart with the draft stock. Herbert wasn't all that great this season and he's been injured. I don't think he was a top 10 pick tbh and if Dwayne Haskins declares, I don't consider him to even be the top QB.

If Haskins declares, he’ll likely be the first QB off the board regardless of whoever else is available at the position. He’s head and shoulders better than any of the other prospects, including Tua and Kyler Murray.

11 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

If Haskins declares, he’ll likely be the first QB off the board regardless of whoever else is available at the position. He’s head and shoulders better than any of the other prospects, including Tua and Kyler Murray.

Definitely better than anyone eligible for this draft, not sure I'd put him over Tua though.  

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Definitely better than anyone eligible for this draft, not sure I'd put him over Tua though.  

I would. Mainly due to size and overall physical ability. He more of a prototypical NFL QB and has more natural arm talent than Tua. My concern with these smaller guys is injury. Even though Tua is listed at 6’1, I doubt he’ll even reach 6’ when he shows up at the combine. 

This is a close-up of the three Heisman finalists. Obviously, Kyler Murray is a midget, but Tua isn’t an overly impressive physical specimen, either. Certainly bigger than Murray, but NFL kickers are bigger than Murray. Haskins is a legit 6’3”, and Tua is significantly shorter when you remove his hair.

14ukx7d.jpg

Archived