2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

43 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Is Nick Bosa a true LEO? or are we better off trying to land someone like Dante Folwer in the off season?

From what I see, yes he is. He is strong enough to hold up versus the run on single blocks, but his real promise will be the out or in pass rush ability to clown an OT all game long. Just green light him to kill QB, and offenses will be hard pressed to stop him 1vs1. 

If picking early enough.. and he is determined as worthy of the spot.. and you already have your QBotF? (we do!) Draft him and smile about it. 

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Is Nick Bosa a true LEO? or are we better off trying to land someone like Dante Folwer in the off season?

Im not sure I want anything to do with Fowler. I'm not even sure he's any good at all. He had one random 8.5 sack season, and he's got a lot of negatives

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We meet again in an epic tank battle.

What are Raider fans thinking is going to be the outcome of the game? A few weeks ago I would have said the Niners were going to win but now I'm not so sure after 2 losses to possibly the worst team in the league. 

On 10/27/2018 at 5:42 PM, sherm said:

Hopefully everyone got a chance to watch Josh Allen vs Mizzou. Dude dominated again(9 tck 2 sacks). Kentucky plays UGA next wk in what should be a CBS primetime gm.

Don't know what to do with him in our scheme. Have legit racked my brain about it. I guess he would just play the Leo, but seems off for some reason. 

1 hour ago, Geek said:

What are Raider fans thinking is going to be the outcome of the game? A few weeks ago I would have said the Niners were going to win but now I'm not so sure after 2 losses to possibly the worst team in the league. 

@candyman93 is a browns fan. 

You guys out tanked us for Myles Garrett, but I am confident you won't take bosa or another edge rusher this year, so whatever

1 minute ago, N4L said:

@candyman93 is a browns fan. 

You guys out tanked us for Myles Garrett, but I am confident you won't take bosa or another edge rusher this year, so whatever

That makes sense. I shoulda looked at the avy but was on mobile at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Don't know what to do with him in our scheme. Have legit racked my brain about it. I guess he would just play the Leo, but seems off for some reason. 

If the DC can't figure out how to use him in our scheme...we need a new DC. The guys is versatile enough to play off the ball on 1st/2nd downs and rush the QB on 3rd downs.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:03 PM, Geek said:

Finally getting a chance to watch Polite today in Flordia's matchup against Georgia. I'm switching between the Capitals game and Flordia's defensive drives though.

I didn't see Polite show up at all in the cocktail party. Zuniga showed up big time though. Georgia ran a running play like 4 times (three times at the goal line) where they ran away from him and left him unblocked on the opposite side and he was fast enough to blow it up EVERY SINGLE TIME. As a UGA fan I was pissed that they ran the same damn play time after time while it obviously wasn't working.

Watch 8:52 until like 9:55

Archived