The 53: Player, Roster, & Acquisitions Talk

Mind Character

Yeah... stupid Seth... who the hell does he think he is getting hurt in a violent contact sport... sounds like pansy to me

If you get hurt in football=== Soft Pansy... cut him and tell him how much of bum he is to his face...

We're MEN... just run on that pulled quad... another low-T beta male.. am I right??

In all seriousness, we need to pick up another TE... I looked around the league... there aren't too many stacked TE units where a good TE will fall off the roster...

There are some injury prone high draft pick talents likely to get cut... like Maxx Williams TE Ravens...

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Two dudes who haven't helped their case are devalve and Vitale that is for sure. 

If we have to play backer I would especially like to keep the full back. Doing some I form runs could really help him out. 

I think the read option extends the running game enough with tyrod.

21 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

The article is okay, but I doubt very much that Austin Reiter is kept over Robinson, especially if we're forecasting Corbett as our future center. 

Corbett hasn't had any centre reps though. 

It is a forum projection rather than receiving any traction from berea. 

We need a reserve centre it probably shouldn't be a starter our line has received too much shifting around already 

Archived