BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

10 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Topic #1 - Yes 

I'd be willing to say 2 waivers per week for playoff teams in case of injuries that last longer than a month. 

I think this would be covered by the extra waiver for a player going onto IR.

Topic 1 - Yes

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Topic #1 - Post Season Waivers

Waiver wire will extend through week 17 of the playoffs for Playoff teams only. Regular Waiver wire will still end at Week 14.

Changing the pay structure as follows.

Waivers 

Each week, every team has the right to claim a player, as well as a second if one of its players has gone on IR IRL . *Playoff teams only.

2018 Waiver Costs
Weeks 1-8 $450
Week 9 $400
Week 10 $350
Week 11 $300
Week 12 $250
Week 13 $200
Week 14 $150
*Week 15-17 $100

Yes - 13- SirA1, XMad, Whicker, Lukic, Jlash, Hockey, Rags,Skapes, Pheltz, Dingo, Ted, PR, BCB

No - 1 - RuskieTitan

Paging.

Edited by SirA1

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm pleased to announce the team formerly known as the Compton Black Panthers has a new owner and has moved on to a tropical new home. More news to be announced as details are made available.

Welcome to the division, I look forward to making you the Owls doormat rival.

With this rule, do you not want to put in a clause that players signed from the playoffs onwards can't be resigned? Otherwise you are going to hit the issue that either a 1st/2nd year player breaks out and a playoff team grabs them and makes them an UDFA when half the league isn't allowed to go after them or the team could pick up a player on RL IR with the intention of 3Upping them, getting a discount and cutting the competition out of the market. That just seems like a loophole that will cause grief.....