Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Melbourne has an issue with you though. They said in a statement they don't want you back, especially after they were unable to obtain the rights to the Uni Royals' identity in court.

Oh. Well if they're so upset about me coming in and winning a title & cementing Tony Romo as a God in their city they should have put up far more of a fight.

Truth of the matter is that my players did not enjoy the travel. I did what's best for my employees. And considering I sign the checks. I have final say.

I love Melborune. Will always be my 1st love. Little rock is now my new love and they need to accept that. 

7 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Another tie?

Did they just get added last season? I’ve never seen one before.

No, they were always possible. But they are obviously a bit more common since the switch to 10-minute overtimes instead of 15-minute when the NFL changed their rule. I believe the first season with that change was S14.

The first NGDL tie was one of the early seasons between Lionsfanforever and mgoblue44, but there wasn't another until S15. That one was like 38-38 too or something (and I believe sudden death overtime), was a scorefest in regulation only to turn into a slugfest in OT lol

Archived