Saints Watch- Additional First Round Pick (0-1)

pacman5252

Well bummer.  Looks like the Saints pick is going to be a late one.  Keep routing against them and they keep winning.  I give up.  You guys were right mid to late 20's.  Only thing that could derail them is an injury to Brees.  Not likely.

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Well bummer.  Looks like the Saints pick is going to be a late one.  Keep routing against them and they keep winning.  I give up.  You guys were right mid to late 20's.  Only thing that could derail them is an injury to Brees.  Not likely.

Not likely, and certainly not hoping it happens.  He’s one of the good guys in this league.  I know you’re not hoping for him to get injured - I was just saying as much.

The irony might be that the narrative thus far has been we’ll get a mid-round pick from the Saints to accompany the Packers late round pick.  If the season ended today, those picks are a complete switch from what many prognosticated.  Luckily, the season isn’t ending today.

1 minute ago, hsfolk said:

Nice. I wasn't convinced he would be good or good right away. People just get way too sure if things on the draft stuff after they read it enough times. That's all I was getting at.

7 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Where's Jeff Gillooly when you need him?

5 hours ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

I hate Drew Brees. Him and Russell Wilson are the phoniest people in the sport.

People hate Rodgers but he doesn't pretend to be anything but a super cocky prick. And I love him for it

He does pretend to be something else.

Or maybe I am just being a jerk.

7 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Whining about not drafting a certain player will always be hilarious to me.

Packers lose. See which players play well. Complain we should have drafted them. Rinse. Repeat.

Fwiw, that's not my angle here. 

Archived