WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

10 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Just so you guys know the bet.  If the Warriors ends this series in 4-5 games I'll never post on FF again.  If it goes beyond 5 games @Darknesscant post on FF again.

Why would you guys agree to a bet like this? Not that serious man lol. 

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Just so you guys know the bet.  If the Warriors ends this series in 4-5 games I'll never post on FF again.  If it goes beyond 5 games @Darknesscant post on FF again.

Wait, didn't you already make a bet like this and not live up to it? Or am I thinking of another poster?

31 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Wait, didn't you already make a bet like this and not live up to it? Or am I thinking of another poster?

you thinking of blind golfer he said if lebron signs with the heat he wont post on FF again or something like that.  the only bet i made was a sig bet with Harper.  We made a 10 year sig bet that the Pelicans will make the playoffs like 4 seasons ago.  I was in a good mood so I told him he dont have to wear the sig 10 years. 

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

you thinking of blind golfer he said if lebron signs with the heat he wont post on FF again or something like that.  the only bet i made was a sig bet with Harper.  We made a 10 year sig bet that the Pelicans will make the playoffs like 4 seasons ago.  I was in a good mood so I told him he dont have to wear the sig 10 years. 

No, I'm thinking of a Houston or Texas Tech fan in the CFB forum. I can't remember which one it was. @ramssuperbowl99, do you remember which poster it was?

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

No, I'm thinking of a Houston or Texas Tech fan in the CFB forum. I can't remember which one it was. @ramssuperbowl99, do you remember which poster it was?

meftV0q.gif

@bkobow05 and @Thelonebillsfan, can you remember any poster on the CFB forum who completely welched on a bet about never posting again? Any idea who that mystery poster may be? 

#htowntakeover

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

meftV0q.gif

@bkobow05 and @Thelonebillsfan, can you remember any poster on the CFB forum who completely welched on a bet about never posting again? Any idea who that mystery poster may be? 

#htowntakeover

Not the same dude but my favorite was and will always be "Wisconsin couldn't shut down Texas Tech" and TTU immediately scoring 10 pts until garbage time vs WVU lmao

11 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Not the same dude but my favorite was and will always be "Wisconsin couldn't shut down Texas Tech" and TTU immediately scoring 10 pts until garbage time vs WVU lmao

1king waited like a whole month after to give us all warnings for harassing the welcher at every opportunity. I miss that guy.

Archived