WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

6 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Yes, but the cavs have no chance against the warriors. As we have seen in the playoffs the rockets can go cold, and a great player can beat them when they do. I promise you that no one in Cleveland wants the warriors to win this series. 

Cavs have no chance vs either teams.

10 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Yes, but the cavs have no chance against the warriors.

If Steph Curry fractures his kneecap and Draymond Green dislocates his shoulder on a blatant cheap shot from someone from Houston, I like their chances.

3 minutes ago, CAS22 said:

Capela and Luc are going to have to play huge roles for the Rox to have a shot.  Luc especially, he's got a much better shot guarding 1-5 against GSW than Tucker does.

Yep, Luc is the guy I'd put on Durant more than any other defender you guys have. He has the strength to make him catch it deeper in the mid post and body him up on drives and the length to contest his shots. But Gordon will have to play much better than he has in the first two rounds. Second consecutive postseason where he has disappointed. 

10 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Why? 

Why do I think GS will win in 4 or 5 games? Simply put, they're just a better team. Capela's rim protection is going to be largely neutralized given the spots on the floor the Warriors like to pull up from. Curry is going to have his way with CP3. Between Klay, Iggy, KD, and Livingston they are going to have a ton of options to throw at Harden defensively. And probably the most important reason, the Rockets still don't have anyone that can matchup with KD. Yes, they have a ton of bodies they can throw at him with Ariza, Tucker, Mbah a Moute and Green but none of them can lock KD down for an entire game.

Archived