WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

People are really underrating the fact that game 7 will be in Houston.  Players feed off of that. 

And your players and coach have a habit of choking on what they try to feed off of in the playoffs. xD

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

People are really underrating the fact that game 7 will be in Houston.  Players feed off of that. 

Golden State had that same luxury in 2016 and it didn’t turn out well for them. It’s an advantage yes, but I think your overrating it. Houston is a great team, I think that much is obvious, but with the Warriors we are talking about a dynasty level team. As long as they keep their core of Green, Thompson, and Curry while keeping Durant in the mix I don’t see anybody beating them. And for the record I’m rooting for Houston, or anybody to beat them. Screw Durant. I will forever remember him as a coward that ruined the league.

9 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Don’t tell the 95’ Suns

this rockets is much better than that 95 suns team that lost to the rockets.  people forget that this current rockets team could have easily passed 72 wins had Paul not missed 24 games. i love the rockets being the underdog.  cant wait for people to prove them wrong.

^Yea, but Iguodala is a beast in the postseason.  He always makes a key play and steps up in huge moments.  He has always been like that pretty much his entire career, it just really shows in Golden State because they're constantly on mega stages.

40 minutes ago, showtime said:

^Yea, but Iguodala is a beast in the postseason.  He always makes a key play and steps up in huge moments.  He has always been like that pretty much his entire career, it just really shows in Golden State because they're constantly on mega stages.

Was talking about Dray lol

Archived