USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

40 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

That was close, good week.  Glad I caught you when Kittles was out and Hopkins on bye and Zeke and CMC had slightly down weeks.  Perfect storm.  TBH though, its crazy you have like 6 players drafted in the top 20 of most drafts.

I new I was doomed after Sea got the strip-six, but Carson made it interesting. Made me stay-up to watch it.

44 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Agreed, the last pick in both rounds and a guy on waivers in half my leagues for one of the best WRs in the game.  Wish I knew he was that cheap.  Guess its good to ask.

Time will tell, Nuk will be 28 next year, Gordon can be a stud in his own right, & next years draft looks loaded.  He will have plenty of draft capital to make moves.

• 1 month later...

Well it looks like the semi final game between Long Beach Bobcats & Major Shootout is not only going to go down to the wire tonight in an epic battle, both teams are projected to beat the high score of the year set by: Save Our Sonics 234.3 in wk 3

No mater who wins tonight, I'm thinking it will be the the highest total scoring semi finals game played in this league.......?

Get your popcorn ready! It will be a nail biter!! B|    

• Like 1

Just an odd observation.....I played the top 3 scoring TE's to this point this wk. 26.4, 25.2 ,& 23.1 Pt's respectively.

Oddly enough, None of them scored a TD. O.o 

That's kind-a nuts!!

That said......I'm hopping J Cooks scores 3-4 TD tonight!! :ph34r: Yes...I'm looking at you Alvin Kamara, Michael Thomas. LOL B|

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

This is the highest scoring game I’ve ever been apart of...in over 15 years of playing fantasy. Great game 

Ya, it feels like a title boxing match going into the 16th Rd & both need a knockout punch to win it.

Edited by WE-R-Lions

2 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

Thanks @WE-R-Lions.  If Adams can just muster up about 90 points tonight I think I got this!  Congrats bro.

Thanks! It was a good year for me injury wise for sure (although Mahomes gave me a scare). That helped a lot.

You have a great team and it will be even better next year with next years draft class.

Looking forward to competing with you next year.

Wanted to say thanks for taking me in this season. It was much appreciated and enjoyed the league.

But, with that said, I'm also going to bow out. Got caught up in fantasy football overload this year (13 leagues in all) and by season's end I was pretty much numb to the whole thing. 

Thanks again and good luck.

On 12/29/2019 at 3:02 PM, WizardHawk said:

Wanted to say thanks for taking me in this season. It was much appreciated and enjoyed the league.

But, with that said, I'm also going to bow out. Got caught up in fantasy football overload this year (13 leagues in all) and by season's end I was pretty much numb to the whole thing. 

Thanks again and good luck.

That's a bummer...but I understand good luck in your other leagues!! & Happy New Years!!!!! B|

• 4 months later...

@USMC_PackFan @WE-R-Lions @winitall @Sllim Pickens @Oregon Ducks @SaveOurSonics @Bigbear72 @JaguarCrazy2832 @The Gnat 

In case you decide to return: @WizardHawk @chisoxguy7 

In case you get added to the list: @Lionized

Hey guys, I was wondering if everyone was down for another season. I'm hoping to keep my streak of having at least one pre-draft trade going