NBA lottery thread !!

resilient part 2

Just now, stl4life07 said:

@Troy Brown They can’t mess this up. Any of the three I mentioned can be impact players. IF Ayton slips to 2, it has to be him. I can dream of Ayton and Fox as corner stones in Sac Town lol.

@CWood21 Why you don’t think any of them will make an impact right away?

because rookies rarely elevate bad teams and i don't think the kings have a supporting cast in place for these guys to play to their rookie year potential 

@Troy Brown Ayton is supposed to be a generational type player being compared to David Robinson. So you don’t think he can come in paired with Fox (in his 2nd year) and make an impact? I don’t know anything about Doncic. I do know about Bayley who is being compared to Chris Bosh. You don’t think he could make an impact? I think the Kings would be better. How much better, idk but they should be better.

2 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

So the woman who played Gary Cole’s wife on Entourage owns the Atlanta Hawks? Am I the only one who is kinda shocked by that?

Husband is rich. Also minority owners of Brewers

2 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

So the woman who played Gary Cole’s wife on Entourage owns the Atlanta Hawks? Am I the only one who is kinda shocked by that?

she married the owner, so technically she is the owner. But ya know lol

Just now, stl4life07 said:

@Troy Brown Ayton is supposed to be a generational type player being compared to David Robinson. So you don’t think he can come in paired with Fox (in his 2nd year) and make an impact? I don’t know anything about Doncic. I do know about Bayley who is being compared to Chris Bosh. You don’t think he could make an impact? I think the Kings would be better. How much better, idk but they should be better.

An impact, sure. I don't think it will translate to the win column in the first year. 

Hawks with the top 3 pick is what im talking about.   Ayton, Doncic, and Bagley are the top 3 guys imo and my favorite of those 3 would be bagley.  He is who i want as a Hawk the most but the other 2 would be just as nice to get if one of the other 2 teams take him 1st.

Archived