The Totally Transcendent Teddy Thread

Heimdallr

• 2 weeks later...

Mike Zimmer said on Monday that Teddy Bridgwater will be on the trip to London as the Minnesota Vikings get set to play the Cleveland Browns. On Wednesday, Bridgewater may have seen more time with the first team at practice as Case Keenum was limited with a chest issue and Sam Bradford did not participate. Zimmer went out of his way Monday or debunk a report that the Vikings did not want to start Bridgewater in London because of concerns about the grass. 

Asked what will go into the decision of whether to activate Bridgewater during a 21-day window the Vikings have to take him off the PUP list, Zimmer pointed to the medical side.

Zimmer: “Pretty much the doctors. I think I know what I’m doing but it’s medical clearance at the end of the day.”

http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2017/10/zimmer-doctors-will-determine-teddy-bridgewater-returns/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Charley Walters of the Twin Cities Pioneer Press thinks we could see Teddy playing against the Bears.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/12/09/walters-look-for-teddy-bridgewater-in-vikings-regular-season-finale/ 

I agree we will have secured our seed and hopefully a first round bye by the time we play da Bears.

I love Teddy. Today obviously not ideal. Good to knock the rust off. Looking forward to whatever trajectory happens with him. I will think his floor is similar to Keenum while his ceiling is higher. Keenum has played well enough to earn a starting position for the remainder of the year. Next year will be interesting. Some of the issues Keenum has lead me to believe he’s not a franchise QB. I don’t know. Fun stuff whatever happens. 

4 minutes ago, HitStickAllDay said:

I will think his floor is similar to Keenum while his ceiling is higher. 

I don't see why Teddy would have a "floor". For all we know his confidence or instincts are gone and he'll never be a useful player again. Who knows.

Archived