OTA Updates

ReggieCamp

3 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

We had Kenny Britt on the MUP List until we got rid of him.  

Most underpaid player list?

Players on said list don't have to give full effort because they were not given full monetary credit for what they thought they should be making

14 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

He's not going to make it,Great for a guy like Desmond Harrison. Also maybe we make a move for one of those DBs in the supplemental draft

Not even sure why he’s on the team to begin with. Stephenson is terrible. He should be cut ASAP and replaced with a camp body that actually shows up to camp. 

19 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Perfect opportunity right here. Cut the scrub. He sucks anyhow. Plus it sends a message. First thing Dorsey did was cut Britt, now do it with this jagoff, and our young, impressionable roster will learn this org don't play, money be Damned!

Jimmy Johnson did this in his early years with Dallas to instill a fear of screwing around with him.

The difference is everybody knows Donald Stephenson sucks so it wouldnt be a huge suprise is he was released. I once watched this man give up 5 sacks in 1 game without even providing the slightest bit of resistance. He gets beat bad at the same pace that Cam Erving got beat to get QBs mowed over.

He has decent athletic ability but he is weak and cannot lock up rushers. He just gets tossed to the side because of horrible technique and a weak base/hands to keep the defender from shedding him with simple counter moves. He will be in position--but is more like a speed bump on the way to the QB.

If you want your QB to be blindsided by a power rusher 3x per game. Put Donald Stephenson in.

36 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Can he football good?

:D I always forget about the language barrier between New Zealand and the States. Based on this post, I'm pretty sure Captain Caveman wasn't a Caveman at all, just a hairy, backwoods Kiwi.

Archived