Tennis Thread

DoleINGout

What a match. We're lucky we still get to watch these.

I really thought Fed was about to choke it away after that missed smash. And then the way Nadal played those match points... just incredible.

Predictions for Sunday? My heart says Federer in 5 my head says Djokovic in 4. 

Go Roger, just because I want all 3 to end up with the same amount of slams haha.

It's amazing to think about all the epic matches these 3 have had and how they could have gone either way, completely swinging legacy and GOAT debates. Then the missed opportunities against other players as well that cost each of them Slams.

Djokovic in 5.

Federer blows another one against Djokovic. Unreal how mentally tough Djokovic is when he's facing Federer. Against the other top two he is money for the most part. It's just he's been upset more than the other two against lesser opponents in the finals. 

But Djokovic could get to 17 by years end and may end up surpassing both Nadal/Federer in the next two years. Crazy. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If Novak's cardio is suspect at the Olympics again, it'll become painfully obvious that he's doping on tour. 

Most athletes are probably taking something. Unless they are put under 24/7 365 stringest testing year around, you will never know. 

• Like 1