Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

Sucks we have to wait X number of weeks/months for the finale. I'm enjoying this season but it's not my favorite, I'm just speaking in a general sense. You get almost all of your season, regardless of show, then have to wait however long for the finale. The momentum is done by that point. Still looks like it'll be good though.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 1:49 PM, Bucketheadsdad said:

They had.  They still had SFX work to finish before the post-production folks were sent home like everyone else.  Supposedly they were VERY close to being done.  

I don't understand how they operate. There's plenty of "new series" or "new episodes" of many shows right now. Do they always work that close to the deadline? 

6 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I don't understand how they operate. There's plenty of "new series" or "new episodes" of many shows right now. Do they always work that close to the deadline? 

Great question.  From what I've gleaned from some youtube videos (you know...research ;) ) it sounds as though they're always working on the sfx (sound, digitalizaton of walker hordes, having green screen swords actually look like swords) up until a couple weeks before an episode airs.  

2 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Great question.  From what I've gleaned from some youtube videos (you know...research ;) ) it sounds as though they're always working on the sfx (sound, digitalizaton of walker hordes, having green screen swords actually look like swords) up until a couple weeks before an episode airs.  

I was looking for some kind of explanation albeit not that hard lol. Kinda ridiculous but whatever. People should be able to do that at home, right? Lol. Can't be that hard

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

I was looking for some kind of explanation albeit not that hard lol. Kinda ridiculous but whatever. People should be able to do that at home, right? Lol. Can't be that hard

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2020/04/12/why-was-the-walking-dead-season-10-finale-delayed-and-when-will-it-return/#6ff484492113

• 5 months later...