The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

So I can't wait to see how I'm turned to oh he didn't vote James he must be scum when I was was voting Darth almost all of day one 

Also mookie is about as bullet proof to me now as Whicker was earlier in the game 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

So I can't wait to see how I'm turned to oh he didn't vote James he must be scum when I was was voting Darth almost all of day one 

Was darth under any real pressure N1?

funny you had that excuse ready to go so fast 

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Alfred, if you are Mafia, I have no words...

I think he caught both OleXmad and Darth. Ole refused to vote James and Darth hopped on when it was fairly obvious a swing wasn’t going to happen. The one thing I noticed in James’ posts that I found interesting was that James acknowledged both Darth and OleXmad. That is not something I would expect from a mafia member (to single out two other mafia members).

However, BCB also refused to acknowledge or jump aboard the James train and tried his best to deflect to others.

@Whicker the post that you said you don’t like a Teude or James lynch is terrible. You definitely played the worst game I have seen from you.

With that being said, I am not sure why Whicker said that BCB was civ, but I agree with Alfred, we should probably accept the possibility that Whicker is wrong.

Also for information purposes, I am also curious if there is a possibility that the mafia knows that Batman is not an active role in the game, just the storyboard, and knew it was a safe claim. Rag could still have a “vig” hit as the godfather. Kind of an out of the box thought, but if there two “known” roles, are we sure they are included in the game?

So, in review you think Darth was scum and that I was scum for trying to to push people to Darth from James.  About sums that up Eh 

Slappy 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Also mookie is about as bullet proof to me now as Whicker was earlier in the game 

Mookie IMO is clear. 

Archived