Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

I think we need another @Pickle Rick vs @The Orca challenge. 

I will face off with Pickle Rick in a game of 1-1000. Each of us will PM Outpost a number. Chatty will pick a number and who ever is closest to the number wins. Loser goes to Tribal Council. In the event of a tie, both teams go to Tribal Council. No tiebreaker. It is 1 winner or 2 losing tribes. I think this will be a fair challenge and quick, that both tribes can agree to the game.

@Outpost31 is this an acceptable challenge that meets your criteria?

@Outpost31

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

10:29 tonight is the deadline to finalize a challenge.  10:29 tomorrow night is the deadline to finish the challenge. 

@ET80, @Shady Slim, @Pickle Rick, @theuntouchable, @Nazgul, @Malfatron, @mission27, @The Orca, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @bcb1213, @Hockey5djh, @Tyty.

Hmmm I see

And what do you need from yours truly?

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@ET80, you've gone 7 straight Tribal Councils.  Does this make you stronger for the merge?

@Shady Slim, you've received votes in almost every Tribal Council.  Is your luck about to run out?

@Pickle Rick, do you think your brother did this on purpose?  Did you?

@theuntouchable, three to nine.  How do you handle that after the merge?

Riggity must vote out one of their own.  Deadline is 11 PM CST Thursday.

@Nazgul, finally a tribal Council for Itty.  Have you been thinking about who to vote out?

@Malfatron, do you think this Tribal Council could e a blessing in disguise right before the merge?

@mission27, are you going to be able to consistently vote now that you won't have Riggity losing so often?

@The Orca, will your brother survive this Tribal Council?  Will you?

@Adrenaline_Flux, were you napping this whole time?

@TedLavie, you sent me a PM with a confessional today and I forgot to log it.  Please send a new PM in that same conversation so I remember to open it when I get home.

@bcb1213, I don't know you at all. What should I ask?

@Hockey5djh, @Hockey5djh.  

@Tyty, you remember you're playing this game?  

Itty Bitty, at long last, it's time to vote.  11 PM CST Thursday to vote.  Mission has until 10.  

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Shady Slim, you've received votes in almost every Tribal Council.  Is your luck about to run out?

that's not even true! only in the last two! was primed for my perfect game before that?

pls refer to my above image tho unless i get an offer of clemency 

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

this is a good question 

16 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@ET80, you've gone 7 straight Tribal Councils.  Does this make you stronger for the merge?

@Pickle Rick, do you think your brother did this on purpose?  Did you?

@theuntouchable, three to nine.  How do you handle that after the merge?

Riggity must vote out one of their own.  Deadline is 11 PM CST Thursday.

@Nazgul, finally a tribal Council for Itty.  Have you been thinking about who to vote out?

@Malfatron, do you think this Tribal Council could e a blessing in disguise right before the merge?

@mission27, are you going to be able to consistently vote now that you won't have Riggity losing so often?

@The Orca, will your brother survive this Tribal Council?  Will you?

@Adrenaline_Flux, were you napping this whole time?

@TedLavie, you sent me a PM with a confessional today and I forgot to log it.  Please send a new PM in that same conversation so I remember to open it when I get home.

@bcb1213, I don't know you at all. What should I ask?

@Hockey5djh, @Hockey5djh.  

@Tyty, you remember you're playing this game?  

Itty Bitty, at long last, it's time to vote.  11 PM CST Thursday to vote.  Mission has until 10.  

Technically that's a question