Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Tribe Smug, it's time for Tribal Council.

image2.GIF

Since you lost the Immunity Challenge, you must now vote out one of your own Tribe Mates.  Each of you will send me a Private Message in which you will vote one of your tribe mates out of the game.  But first, it's time to reflect on the game so far.  As soon as I post this

@mission27, any regrets on the team you drafted?

@Shady Slim, what's the urgency level like in camp?  Is everybody afraid, nobody afraid?

@EliteTexan80, is there a word or phrase in Texas for how badly you screwed up those clues? 

@Dwight_Schrute, your brother is on another tribe.  How badly do you wish he was on your tribe?

@MookieMonster, what's the feeling around camp towards you as last season's winner looking for a repeat? 

@CWood21, is there any urgency at all to find a Hidden Idol before the votes are read?    @swoosh, anything to add?

These questions are of course optional.  At any point during Tribal Council, you may submit your vote.  You have until 11:59 PM CST Tuesday to vote. 

Typically, I will post Reward Challenges at this point to give the other tribes something to do while we wait.  There is no reward challenge for this next cycle, however, so... Work on your camps.  Look for idols.  Tell each other stories. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Other than you not actually tagging me? Nope.

I tried.  For some reason I have difficulty posting when I tag so many people.  Don't know what it is.  Some kind of glitch from the site.  My bad. 

7 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@mission27, any regrets on the team you drafted?

No regrets on the team, I do regret agreeing to let you host.  Webby and I had a little summit to hash out our differences and I said I was good with it but should've realized you're here for one reason only, to **** us good.

@Shady Slim, what's the urgency level like in camp?  Is everybody afraid, nobody afraid?

Folks are generally pretty smug.

@EliteTexan80, is there a word or phrase in Texas for how badly you screwed up those clues? 

Words are not enough.
@Dwight_Schrute, your brother is on another tribe.  How badly do you wish he was on your tribe?

We are all brothers.

@MookieMonster, what's the feeling around camp towards you as last season's winner looking for a repeat? 

Mookie Betts is overrated.

@CWood21, is there any urgency at all to find a Hidden Idol before the votes are read?    @swoosh, anything to add?

Like that you didn't tag swoosh.

These questions are of course optional.  At any point during Tribal Council, you may submit your vote.  You have until 11:59 PM CST Tuesday to vote. 

• Like 1